Here are once again a couple of recent links out of different areas that we found interesting.
- Reminiscences of a Stock Blogger: An investment blog you should possibly take a look at: http://reminiscencesofastockblogger.com/
- And another one (The Red Corner) that you might already know: http://quinzedix.blogspot.de/
- An article on purifier replacement filters: How the razor blade effect can work for smog protection in China: http://www.thestreet.com/story/12862057/1/philips-sharp-3m-help-investors-breathe-easy-in-smoggy-china.html?kval=dontmiss
- The personal return on investment in US education: Why Americas Universities are turning grey: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101948442
- And the economist on the same issue: http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21600131-too-many-degrees-are-waste-money-return-higher-education-would-be-much-better
- An article about the legal limits of the UBER car service, after the German banning decision: http://www.thestreet.com/story/12863816/1/5-us-cities-where-uber-is-unwelcome-but-wants-your-taxi-business.html?kval=dontmiss
And regarding the recent actions taken by the ECB, this could help maintain your confidence in stocks and bonds:
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case. – Robert G. Allen
Have a great week!